Why Little Unicorn
“Setting up a positive attitude to learning is essential in academic success”.
The early years are known to be the most important years for brain wiring. Recent research in early years schooling and learning finds that children nourished in an enriched educational environment far exceed their peer groups later in adulthood.
Our students participate in a rich, diverse, age-appropriate curriculum that offers instruction in the following educational components:
● English and Chinese Language Development
● Little History of the World
● Music and Dance
● Visual Arts and Artistic Expression
● Science and Discovery
● Math and Logical Thinking
● Physical Education and Fitness
● Universal Values and Manners